Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

New Widget Area-- need it right aligned not left

Old Jul 11, 2010, 10:29 PM
heatispower

8 posts · Jul 2010
Hi there!

I succeeded in creating a new widget area just below my page menu bar. However it is displaying left aligned and I would love it to be right aligned. Atahualpa did try to explain how to modify but it was a very confusing set of instructions involving a table of numbers etc. If anyone out there might be able to provide a more direct/clear way I'd appreciate it.

The php I added in header image area to create the new widget area is: <?php bfa_widget_area('parameter=value&paramater=value&p aramater=value'); ?>

You can view my site by going to www.heatispower.org

Your help would be wonderful!

Thanks,
Kelsey
Old Jul 12, 2010, 07:16 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You have to add the parameter values. for right alignment of a one celled widget area I think the following should work. You can change the words "My widget area" to anything you like for your understanding
HTML Code:
<?php bfa_widget_area('name=My widget  area&align=4; ?>
Old Jul 26, 2010, 08:23 AM
Stigga

5 posts · Jul 2010
Norway
What about a four-celled widget area, and the fourth one are are to be right aligned?
Old Jul 26, 2010, 02:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigga
What about a four-celled widget area, and the fourth one are are to be right aligned?
If you take a look at the example in ATO>Add New Widget Areas it gives you a sore of "recipe" for creating any kind of multi celled widget area.