Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Atahualpa: Static homepage two times

Old Mar 12, 2009, 10:36 PM
caoba

2 posts · Mar 2009
Hello everybody.
I appreciate Atahualpa theme and i try to make a friend blog with. My problem is when i try to put an static page at home page, in my page menu, i have two home page.

How i can eliminate the default home page in this case or how i can create an static post or page in my home page and that in my menu's bar dosen't appear two time?

Thank you

Last edited by caoba; Mar 12, 2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old Mar 12, 2009, 11:52 PM
caoba

2 posts · Mar 2009
Ok i'm sorry it was very simple to do it. I go to the Atahualpa Theme Options page menu bar and clear Home link in Page Menu Bar.

Thank you