Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Need a little help with Blog Title font not displaying properly in Firefox

Old Nov 2, 2009, 08:10 AM
JaneD

72 posts · Jan 2009
www.everydayphoenixwoman.com is the blog and I've changed the blog name/Title to be using a script font under the Ata Theme options...

font-family: Corsiva, "Lucida Handwriting", cursive;

Is this a firefox thing or have I done this wrong? Because it's working in Internet Explorer...
Old Nov 2, 2009, 10:04 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Fonts are a 'interesting' issue and it a browser/machine issue. You can pick a font that looks great, but it the person viewing it dosn't have that font, or the browser soesn't support it.....it won't display. That is why you specify multiple font's and the last shoud be a web safe font.

If you don't specify at least one font that the viewer's browser/machine supports, they won't see anything. Now try to get Apple, Google, Modzilla and Microsoft agree on fonts they will all display the same way...oh could you get me a couple of teh ice cubes from Hell? (grin)

Do a google search on 'web safe fonts'