Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Image Mosaic, full page, linkable

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 30, 2010, 01:00 AM
manuhoz

15 posts · Jul 2010
Image Mosaic, full page, linkable

Dear Friends,
Sorry for my poor english inadvance
I would like to build the following page, maybe this is presomptuous for my newbie level

I need on a page a mosaic, on the full page, made from all images present in a folder,
if possible with a pretty animation, like a top view of a table, and the "photos" fall from higher on the table, and randomly (ok, the animation part is a dream, a just random flat image mosaic will be good)

I need too that you can click on the photo and being redirected to a post.

I tried stuff with nextgen gallery, which caused me several troubles, and photopress but with no succes.

thanks in advance

Have a nice day

Manu