Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Location of Header file really is in JS folder. What to do?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 17, 2011, 03:00 PM
marikane

8 posts · Oct 2011
vancouver, bc
[SOLVED] Location of Header file really is in JS folder. What to do?

Hi Juggledad-

I'm back. After perusing a thousand other themes, I decided that I just like Atahualpa best. So I successfully uploaded 3.7 per your advice, thank you, and it's working.

But now I have to return to my previous issue: the location of the Header file.

You say: "All header images are located in /wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/."

Looking at my directory I see: /wordpress/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/js/header/.

Swear to god I'm not making this up. Header file is definitely located in the JS folder. When I put jpegs in this folder one week ago, it broke my theme and I had to default to 20-10. I don't want to break it again, so please advise on where I should put the pics.

Thanks a bunch.
Mari