Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Relative Location of Images Empty?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 18, 2013, 07:49 PM
PStorm

5 posts · Dec 2011
Relative Location of Images Empty?

Hi Guys,

Hoping you can help.

Running WP 3.6 and just updated to Atahualpa 3.7.12. Site is www.PS-Ent.com.

In General > Address settings I usually omit the www but changed it thinking it might help with the error messages I am getting in several locations
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: images_root ...
But it did not.

I am also seeing this error when trying to create a post from the admin
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: bfa_ata_noncename in /home/content/72/8761872/html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions.php on line 661
I went in via FTP and created /wp-content/ata-images and set permissions as directed, but in the Relative Location of Images section, the dropdown is empty (see attached). I closed my admin session and restarted it. But still nothing.

Also, I am confused by what seems to be contradictory information about the favicon. In the Add a Favicon section, it says that if you want to use your own, put it here:
/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/favicon/ but in the images section it says:
put favicon in the wp-content/ata-images folder. It works in the themes subfolder, but isn't that against the new idea?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Pete
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	relativelocation.gif
Views:	1215
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	2395  

Last edited by lmilesw; Aug 19, 2013 at 06:33 PM.