Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Simple design question

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 28, 2014, 03:46 PM
RHCdG

170 posts · Nov 2009
Netherlands
[SOLVED] Simple design question

I know this is very basic, and not theme-specific but it's been too long, I forgot how to do it, and you guys are always so helpful, so here goes:

On this page, I would like to keep the gif image 1) to the left, add the text that starts with "Animatie van fotosessie..." 2) to the right, and then proceed with the text "Een wijze van lev/zen..." 3) below the image and the first text block, like so:

1) 2)
--------------
3)

Thanks a lot!

Rutger