Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Can't stop page from showing up in menu

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 1, 2013, 07:42 AM
kdd

23 posts · Jul 2012
Can't stop page from showing up in menu

I am trying out different calendars on my site and am having difficulty with the page they create showing up in the menu. I don't want it added to the menu (I am linking it to an image below the menu) and I can't figure out how to get it out of there. The page is set to 'no parent, default, order 0'. When I try to edit the menu it is not located under the menu structure. In other words, I can see it under pages but not under structure. Also, automatically add new top level pages to this menu is unchecked.

Thank you!

using atahualpa 3.7.12
wordpress 3.6