Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Newbie screwed up menu and side bar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 26, 2009, 05:03 PM
jkgourmet

54 posts · Aug 2009
Red face Newbie screwed up menu and side bar

I was trying to use a bullet on the side bar instead of the bar. I tried to follow the directions on the forum to do this, but somehow ended up with the bullet in my page menu bar - and now the page menu bar is vertical instead of horizontal and has lost all the outlines. I've tried (HARD!) to search for what I've done, but my knowledge of WP is so meager that I'm getting nowhere. Can you set me right, please? (I donated before I made this mess to thank you for such a lovely theme that IS very easy to use.) www.anythinggoesgourmet.com

1. I want to pu the page menu back to it's original state, then I can customize it with solid lines, preferred colors, etc.
2. I want bullets in the side bar - I've uploaded a gif to the icon area of my c-panel.
Thank you.