Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] 3.49 to 3.67 NextGen Problems/Changes?

Old May 24, 2011, 12:58 PM
Understudy

8 posts · Dec 2010
I have an existing website (stonecanyon.com) using 3.49 and have mirrored the whole site at a new location (0320f71.netsolhost.com) with the new version 3.67. Pretty much everything seems the same, except for the NextGen Gallerys that I have up there. Specifically looking at http://0320f71.netsolhost.com/location/photo-gallery/ compared to http://stonecanyon.com/location/photo-gallery/ you'll a few differences that I'd like to correct:
1) slideshow isn't centered
2) background is added to the new version in NextGen
3) pics don't seem to be resizing appropriately for the slideshow

All the source information I've looked over to make sure is the same. I'm thinking there must have been some change made in Atahualpa that I haven't been able to find when searching the forums. Any help would be tremendously appreciated!
Old May 24, 2011, 01:14 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Have you applied all the 3.6.7 bug fixes as listed in the New Versions and Updating thread?
Old May 24, 2011, 02:02 PM
Understudy

8 posts · Dec 2010
Yes, I've applied the three bug fixes that I saw listed. I also noticed even my header images are aligning left and on a couple you can see a different image on the right side too bleeding in which seems odd since I'd think only one image was loading at once.

Last edited by Understudy; May 24, 2011 at 02:19 PM.
Old May 24, 2011, 03:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
How did you put the slide show in the header

Last edited by juggledad; May 24, 2011 at 03:11 PM.
Old May 24, 2011, 03:06 PM
Understudy

8 posts · Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
How did you put the slide show in the hader
Sorry if I wasn't clear, but that's a separate issue. I don't have a slideshow in the header, it's just the standard Atahualpa header rotation. Just thinking it may be related to the justification issue that the slideshow is also having?
Old May 24, 2011, 03:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Shut off the fade in/out search the forum for the reason, I've explained it too many times.
Old May 24, 2011, 03:29 PM
Understudy

8 posts · Dec 2010
That worked for the header, sorry I hadn't even searched that yet for a solution. How about the other issue with the NextGen Gallery though that I had originally inquired about? Any ideas? And thanks for your help it is much appreciated.

Last edited by Understudy; May 24, 2011 at 03:32 PM.
Old May 24, 2011, 03:34 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It took me awhile to figure out but in your NextGen Gallery Slideshow option check the box for Enable flash slideshow. I think that will fix it.
Old May 24, 2011, 04:21 PM
Understudy

8 posts · Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
It took me awhile to figure out but in your NextGen Gallery Slideshow option check the box for Enable flash slideshow. I think that will fix it.
That did fix it! Thanks so much! I had tried toggling that before with no success because my other mirror site had that selected as well. For some reason it hadn't even allowed the slideshow to play with that on before and I had deselected it and had it partially working. Anyway, THANK YOU! This is a great forum and I've loved the Atahuapla theme. I will donate as soon as I can, money is really tight right now, but it's a worthwhile investment for sure.

Thanks again!