Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Activation WP Security Scan shuts down Page Block plugin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 28, 2010, 05:42 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
[SOLVED] Activation WP Security Scan shuts down Page Block plugin

I've only had this problem since updating the plugins and WP to their current versions. I've check the plugins one at a time and isolated this situation. WP Security Scan deactivated and the Page Block plugin works fine on all pages. Activate WP Security Scan and it shuts down Page Block.

I am not techie oriented and have no idea what to do. Should I delete and reinstall the Security Scan? Please share you insight and suggestions. This same situation occurs even when I switch to the default theme. I don't know what to do or should I get a new security plugin? I really like both plugins and need them.

My WP version is 2.9.2, Atahualpa version is 3.4.3, Firefox browser, Windows XP Media Center SP3.

Thank you,
Craig

Last edited by Craig Mattice; Feb 28, 2010 at 05:47 AM.