Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

how to add favorite link or button to post footer area in posts list page?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 10, 2012, 10:41 PM
yyyyyywhy

2 posts · Mar 2012
how to add favorite link or button to post footer area in posts list page?

atahualpa is really strongest and coolest theme i have ever used
very flexible....but i am newbie...not very familiar with usage.

can anybody tell me how to add a "add to my favorite" link or button, which is from wp favorite posts plugin,to the footer area of very post in a posts list page? i would like to have this link to show in the post list view,so visitors can easily choose and add posts they like without going into every single post view.

any suggestion is appreciated in advance