Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

[SOLVED] How Does...Email Subscribe Feed Work??with ATO

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 2, 2010, 07:00 AM
bloglady

12 posts · Aug 2010
Smile [SOLVED] How Does...Email Subscribe Feed Work??with ATO

Hi,
The problem is that the emails are not going out (i am a subscriber too of the feed to make sure they are going out correctly) to the subscribers.

On ATO>RSS SETTINGS
I have it set at bottom to
KellysLuckyYou

and activated Feedsmith to forward to
feeds.feedburner.com/KellysLuckyYou
but ntohing is forwarding to that link in google reader or nor is any emails being sent out to subscribers.

Is there somewhere in ATO theme or in WP that needs my feed code added or I've possibly done something wrong?
I appreciate any and all advise as quickly as possible. The feed has not gone out since 30th now.

The old original feed is getting the updates at
http://kellysluckyyou.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default

but its not forwarding to the new
feeds.feedburner.com/KellysLuckyYou

I feel like its got to be something simple I'm overlooking.
I'm not very experienced in the Feeds so any advice is sooooo welcomed!
Thank you!!!
Looking forward to hearing ideas and comments.