Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Second line of submenu

Old Aug 19, 2011, 07:18 AM
Punc00

166 posts · Sep 2010
Czech Rep.
[SOLVED] Second line of submenu

Hi, have Atahulpa 3.6.7 and WP 3.2.1. (website here ). I edited hor-menu bar for pages (not using WP menu) and I am satisfied, only one problem left:

I have quite long names of certain pages and so there are often two lines in one menu item - this could be ok, but the second line crosses bottom border of an item... I don't want to have width of sub-menus set to 200 (or more) px - it wouldn't be nice...
When i used Atahualpa 3.5.3., I used PixoPoint Menu Plugin instead of pagesbar - and it was ok somehow... In Atahualpa 367 this plugin doesn't work so I am trying to do it my way...

Thanks for any help!
Old Aug 19, 2011, 04:16 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The menus look OK to me in Firefox. Also it looks like you may not have ALL the patches for 3.6.7 installed. See the New Versions and updating forum. That could be part of your issue if you don't.
Old Aug 19, 2011, 04:58 PM
Punc00

166 posts · Sep 2010
Czech Rep.
Thanks lmilesw,

I worked on it and managed to set min-height for
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li.rMenu-expand li - which helped... (but not for animated rMenu, I had to switch it off)...
Only one issue left: in Chrome and in Firefox - current menu item on the first level (not sub-menu) has background color (#F2B750), but it should be background-image (as you can see in Opera or Explorer) - I will struggle with that, but if you css-guru could help me, I would be lucky guy.

P.S.: Believe all patches were done...
Old Aug 20, 2011, 01:00 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Not sure how you have this set but to have a background image on the current page item tab you need to use code as below.
HTML Code:
.current_page_item a {
background: url("http://spgsberoun.cz/wp-content/themes/atahualpa367/images/menu-back-hover2.png") repeat-x scroll 0 0 transparent !important;
}
Old Aug 20, 2011, 01:51 PM
Punc00

166 posts · Sep 2010
Czech Rep.
Imilesw, that was really what I needed! I knew you don't let me down. Thank you so much! Interesting is that it also effects "Flexi pages plugin" menu (menu on the top of the left sidebar) - current menu item has background image also there now...
Thanks again!