Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

spacing issues

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 6, 2014, 10:25 PM
derekwbeck

151 posts · Nov 2010
spacing issues

I know flynn has relayed that ATA 4 will have SiteOrigin Page Builder built in. i'm toying with it now, and it allows you to create columns within a page. I've made a simple setup, which works under other themes, but is overlapping in ATA (stripped w/o really any customization). I have a simple setup: one row with a cell that's 33% wide and one that's 66%. In the left, I have an image. In the right, I have text. It's about as simple a layout one can do, yet it's overlapping in ATA (only, not in other themes).

Check it out here:
http://test.derekbeck.com/1775/

Any ideas on what in ATA is causing the problem? I'm hoping a CSS pre-set is the culprit.

thanks!