Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

How/Where Do I Change H Tags To Improve SEO?

Old Jan 15, 2010, 01:10 PM
Wonderbaum

6 posts · Jan 2010
Right now the theme uses H1 on the title for all pages and posts and H2 tags for the actual post titles.

Is there an easy way to:

- Only use the H1 tag as it is on the homepage (and not on the rest)
- Give all posts and pages H1 in their actual titles and "reduce" the site title to a e.g. H4?

....or will I have to edit directly in the php files?

The theme has so many "hidden" options that I am afraid I've just missed it.

Thank you all,
Mikael
Old Jan 15, 2010, 11:34 PM
Wonderbaum

6 posts · Jan 2010
Found the answer to my question in this thread: http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=4584

I was afraid to turn Atahualpa SEO on since I want to continue using the All-In-One SEO plugin but it seems to work fine with both "on".