Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Getting the standard styling for widgets back

Old May 30, 2010, 03:40 PM
gaidin

21 posts · May 2010
Was playing around with the background colour of the widget box and hit the reset button to resest the page thinking everything would go back to how it was on install, but nope it didn't. Apparently the installed settings are different than the default settings.

could someone provide me with the installed settings for the widget styling page?
Old May 31, 2010, 04:00 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What version of Atahualpa?
Old Jun 2, 2010, 11:15 PM
gaidin

21 posts · May 2010
sorry for a late reply but got it back. by hitting the browser back button multiple times.

but is it possible to make the installed settings the default?
Old Jun 3, 2010, 05:11 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
What version of atahualpa?
Old Jun 4, 2010, 02:21 AM
gaidin

21 posts · May 2010
I am using 3.4.9
Old Jun 4, 2010, 05:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
You are correct. As of 3.4.7, several new 'start-up' styles are provided and the theme automatically loads in the new 'ata_round.txt' style - which is different from the default styling. This was done to give people an new starting look.

The reset button will take you back to the default settings. You should always have a backup of your settings before making any changes. You can do this by doing an EXPORT (if you do this make sure you are at least on 3.5.1) so that if you do mess up, you can reimport your settings.