Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Making Link descriptions appear on page (instead of on hover)?

Old Apr 29, 2009, 09:18 PM
machepap

18 posts · Apr 2009
Hi Flynn and everyone,

I'm just getting into Wordpress for the first time today and I'm thrilled with this very user-friendly theme! Thank you! I also like the welcoming donation structure of this forum! I hope you are well-supported.

Here's where I'm stuck: I need a widget where I can create and post a list of links, each with a visible description below (in a different font style). For instance, one link might be "Register Now" and below that would appear "for our fall classes".

I could do this manually with HTML as a text widget, but I am not the one who will ultimately edit these links, and I want it to be something I can hand over to a less code-savvy editor so that they can update these links with ease.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old May 7, 2009, 08:31 AM
machepap

18 posts · Apr 2009
I figured it out - used a plugin called "Link Widgets"