Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Making a sales page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 13, 2010, 10:57 AM
msdobe

1 posts · Feb 2010
Making a sales page

I just downloaded Atahualpa and it looks amazing! What I'm trying to do is make a sales page. I've been making changes in the dashboard (but it's slow), but I read in one forum post that someone had read instructions as to how to make a sales page. Is there any sort of tutorial that explains exactly how to do it? It would save me alot of time and trial and error. I also have the header and footer I want to use.

Thanks!
Jenny