Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Placement of sociable icons

Old Dec 18, 2008, 10:21 PM
bseppa

55 posts · Dec 2008
[SOLVED] Placement of sociable icons

Flynn - I found a way to workaround this issue but I thought I would throw this in for a future release...

The placement of the icons for Sociable are crammed up against the footer. A <br /> between them would make for a nicer default UI.

Now that I think about it, what is the official unofficial way to approach this. I put this after post pagination in the main index file:

<?php if ( !is_front_page() && !is_page() ) { ?>
<!-- Sociable -->
<div>
<?php if (function_exists('sociable_html')) { echo sociable_html(); } ?>
<br /><br />
</div>
<?php } ?>
Old Dec 18, 2008, 10:37 PM
bseppa

55 posts · Dec 2008
Nevermind. I just changed line 271 of the main index to this:

echo '<br /><div class="post-footer">';
Old Dec 18, 2008, 10:46 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
When you use the Atahualpa options the icons would be inside the footer but you can have them outside the footer too by using the Sociable options page. I think you have them outside, between post and footer? If you look at the "post/page info items" page again after you installed sociable, there should be instructions on how to remove the icons from outside the footer. But seems you want them that way anyway.
Old Dec 18, 2008, 10:48 PM
bseppa

55 posts · Dec 2008
I do want them outside the footer. I'm good now.