Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Special Characters for French are not displayed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 22, 2010, 04:41 PM
shirley1

65 posts · Jun 2010
Special Characters for French are not displayed

Hi

I have two blogs with wordpress 3. One with the wordpress theme by default (Blog1) and the other other with atahualpa 3.5.1 theme (blog2).

With the blog2 , i can not see the special french characters in my homepage.However in the blog1 I can see these french characteres.

My wordpress and atahualpa is in english . I've put the french po,mo in wordpress/content folder. I don't use the atahualpa french files .

Thanks

Last edited by shirley1; Jan 26, 2011 at 07:48 AM.