Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Just left and right borders on header image?

Old Sep 5, 2013, 02:34 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
[SOLVED] Just left and right borders on header image?

I'm working on www.exeterbabyactivities.co.uk and I'd like the blue line I have left and right to continue up onto the header image. I can do this in photoshop but that seems a bit clumsy, is there a way to just add left and right borders to the header image?

I'm sure you are going to say add to the css but although I know the syntax for the width of the border and colour I want, I don't know how to tell it to apply it just to the header image.

Any ideas appreciated!
Old Sep 5, 2013, 04:04 AM
moomum

164 posts · Aug 2010
found it!
/* ================================================ */
/* put border on left and right of header image */
/* ================================================ */
.header-image-container {
border-left: solid 2px #9fd2cd;
border-right: solid 2px #9fd2cd;
}