Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Copy of my Theme

Old Jul 23, 2012, 12:04 PM
highred

9 posts · Jul 2012
(Since there is not a General Questions) section here, I did not know where to post my question...

It appears that my host, Domain.com will not give me access to my wp-content folder in their file manager and I cannot find in my FTP either.

So it looks like I am going to have to find another host. I have spent many hours customizing my Atahualpa theme. Is there anyway to save the setting of my theme so that I can plug it into my new host?

Thanks,

Rob Caldwell
Old Jul 23, 2012, 12:33 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go to ato->export/Import settings and export the settings. You can use that file to import into another version.

I would see if you can install the plugin wp-dbmanager and use it to do a full backup of your database and then you won't lose any posts you have.

Not giving you access to your own wp-content folder is inexcusable and I would get on the horn and call their support about it. If the support person says they can't help you, be polite and ask to speak to his manager. TAKE DOWN THEIR NAMES. If the manager can't help ask to speak to his boss. All you want is a copy of your wp-content folder including any media you have uploaded.

be firm but polite and see if this won't get you a copy of the folder.