Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Looking for simple, basic, sidebar calendar plugin?

Old Aug 1, 2009, 09:03 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
[SOLVED] Looking for simple, basic, sidebar calendar plugin?

I've looked all over and have yet to find a functioning animated calendar to place in my left sidebar. The WP standard calendar is "ok?" but when I upload and activate AJAX Calendar 2.4.9, I get no interaction with the exception of being able to create a title. No dynamics as advertised.

Please look at www.beliefbuilder.com and provide your thoughts. I would greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you for your assistance.
Old Aug 2, 2009, 06:58 AM
Craig Mattice

75 posts · Apr 2009
Richmond, VA USA
Send a message via MSN to Craig Mattice Send a message via Yahoo to Craig Mattice Send a message via Skype™ to Craig Mattice
Never mind. I don't really think one exist that is not event oriented. The AJAX-Calender plugin does not function on my site as advertised and I have no idea why.

Marking this question as [SOLVED]