Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Change multi-level bullet symbols - text sizes

Old Mar 24, 2009, 11:39 PM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
I would dig further myself, but running out of time for presentation of the site tomorrow afternoon.

Can you direct me to where I can change those multilevel bullet symbols that are used when you use the indent on bulleted paragraphs? (First level are regular bullets, next ones unfilled, next ones square.) I just want the standard bullet on all of them - depends on what's on the page sometimes how far in I want to indent a bulleted list and want the same bullet symbol for consistency. I can put a manual bullet on the short lines, but on the multi-line paragraphs I'm stuck with the changing ones for the indent to work properly.

Also - I vaguely remember seeing somewhere (maybe in the editor?) where you could specify the sizes that would be used for small - medium and large text when the user messed with the Page - Text size command? Or am I imagining that?

Thanks for all your help, and I pledge to continue being a regular contributor!
Old Mar 25, 2009, 12:09 AM
Andante

30 posts · Feb 2009
Sorry, I just made the big discovery that you cannot even have sub-bullet levels without having a first level, so you can axe that first question of mine below. Sometimes you just wish you were working with Word, eh?

Still would appreciate advice about the small, medium, large text issue.

Thanks again.
Old Mar 25, 2009, 11:57 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
You can assign disc, circle or square to any level
HTML Code:
/* first level of lists inside posts */
.post ul {
list-style-type: disc;
}
/* 2nd level */