Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

special treatment for 'home'

Old Jun 1, 2010, 04:04 AM
jhman

2 posts · Jan 2010
cologne/germany
I had - up to v3.4.4 - somehow - managed to NOT display the headerimages – just for the homepage
BUT that does not work anymore with (beautyful!) v3.5.1 (so returned to v3.4.6 - www.migration-audio-archiv.de)

special treatment for 'home' DID work
by inserting into 'Add HTML/CSS inserts':

body.home div.header-image-container {
display: none !important;
}

how can that be achived now?
thanks a lot!
(actually my 'header-image-container' ist replaced by a swf-header)

Last edited by jhman; Jun 1, 2010 at 06:38 AM.
Old Jun 1, 2010, 07:30 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
works for me in 3.5.1 and I copied exactly what you put in your post. You must have done something else...the only way to see it is if you go back to 3.5.1
Old Jun 1, 2010, 08:56 AM
jhman

2 posts · Jan 2010
cologne/germany
thanks for quickreply. you're right: the 'home' exclusion function does work perfectly on another blog.
but the code (below) is the whole insertion (in that field)
what do you think of my HEADER AREA: ??? possibly it affects the 'header-image-container' definition?

%pages %logo %bar1 %flash[http://www.migration-audio-archiv.de...wf,1024,150px] %bar2

(up to 3.4.4 it did work with the discussed function; now it still works for showing the SWF)
thanks
Old Jun 1, 2010, 09:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
absoluty will effect it. Since you are not using $%image - Atahualpa isn't building the <div class="header-image-container"> for you to use in teh CSS Selector (the 'body.home div.header-image-container {')

You need to examine the generated code and see if there is something the %flash builds that you can identify. Note %flash is not something in the theme code so you must have edited the theme code to add the processing of '%flash' functionality.