Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

help moving Page Menu bar into the bottom of the header image.

Old Sep 10, 2010, 01:10 PM
diesel77

2 posts · Sep 2010
Hello,
I am trying to create a grey transparent Page menu bar and move this bar up into the bottom of the Header image. Click on link and take a look at the header image for a perfect example of what Im wanting to do.
http://www.yobosayo.net/
thank you so much
Daniel
Old Sep 23, 2010, 08:03 PM
aravere

56 posts · Sep 2010
rural Virginia, US
would also like to know how this is done...hope someone replies. I'm trying to figure out how to:
1. raise the header image to very top of page like your linked example
2. place my logo in upper left corner of header image
3. place semi-transparent menu spaced the same as your linked example.

Anyone?
Old Dec 20, 2010, 03:49 PM
whooploncom

5 posts · Dec 2010
Send a message via Skype™ to whooploncom
I haven't been able to do it successfully yet, but the Improved Include page plugin might help