Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Adding space/padding after the post/page footer of each post

Old Jun 21, 2012, 11:01 AM
Vanessa_S

26 posts · Apr 2011
Hello! I am trying to add a little space to the bottom of each post. Here is my site: http://www.loadedkiln.com/

Do you see how the footer bar with the sociable is quite close to the header of the next post? How can I make that a bigger space?

Thank you!

Last edited by Vanessa_S; Jun 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old Jun 21, 2012, 11:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You should use the firebug extension of firefox to examine the section and that should help to determine what css to use - you might also want to play with the options section 'Style POSTS & PAGES'
Old Jun 21, 2012, 11:58 AM
Vanessa_S

26 posts · Apr 2011
Ok, I went back to the post/page style area and found I had made a mistake. It was as simple as having "margin: 10px 10px 40px 0px;" in the Post Container area. Thank you!