Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Small incompatibility with WordPress HTTPS Plugin v3.1

Old Jul 9, 2012, 08:29 AM
mdmower

76 posts · Jul 2010
Missouri, USA
(WordPress HTTPS Plugin v3.0.4 works fine)

WP 3.4.1
Atahualpa 3.7.7
WordPress HTTPS Plugin 3.1

I suspect this problem needs to be fixed by the HTTPS Plugin author, but I thought I'd post this here just in case Atahualpa is doing something funny. This is largely a copy of my support request at the WP Support for HTTPS Plugin forum.

Since upgrading HTTPS to 3.1, a small incompatibility is exhibited between this plugin and the Atahualpa theme. The HTML for the header image somehow loses a single quotation marker, so no image appears. As a specific example, when the WP HTTPS plugin is enabled, the following HTML is output on the front page of faculty.missouri.edu/~umcasphysics:

Code:
<div id="imagecontainer" class="header-image-container" style="background: url('http://faculty.missouri.edu/~umcasphysics/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/header/banner2.gif) top center no-repeat;">
Notice in the url( ... ) styling, the single quote is missing after banner2.gif.
Old Jul 9, 2012, 09:46 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
could you go to ato->export/import settings, export your settings and attach them to a reply (use the paper clip icon)
Old Jul 9, 2012, 11:27 AM
mdmower

76 posts · Jul 2010
Missouri, USA
Attached (and filler to make 10 characters)
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-facultymissouriedu-20120709.txt (21.8 KB, 1743 views)
Old Jul 9, 2012, 12:56 PM
mdmower

76 posts · Jul 2010
Missouri, USA
There are support requests popping up galore at the HTTPS plugin's support forum so I think it's safe to say this is not an issue with Atahualpa: http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wordpress-https
Old Jul 9, 2012, 12:56 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
yup it is definetely something the plugin is introducing. If I get some time between paing customers I'll try and take a look

p.s. I just re-imported my settings and my WordPress Custom Menu was all messed up until I deactivated the plugin, so there may be other issues.

Last edited by juggledad; Jul 9, 2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old Jul 17, 2012, 11:33 AM
mdmower

76 posts · Jul 2010
Missouri, USA
This issue can be marked solved with the solution being to use WordPress HTTPS Plugin version 3.1.2 or greater. See thread at WP forums.

Last edited by mdmower; Jul 17, 2012 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Spelling