Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] remove header from frontpage (static page)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 13, 2009, 07:36 AM
marec

2 posts · Aug 2009
[SOLVED] remove header from frontpage (static page)

Atahualpa 3.4.2
My frontpage is static page. I need to remove header of this static page, in other words I need to remove this block <div class="post-headline"> from frontpage. Probably I have to edit bfa_header_config.php, but what exactly should be changed?

Although Atahualpa already has a lot of settings, but I think it would be a good idea to add the ability to remove frontpage header and remove home button through theme options in admin panel, as is done in some other wp themes.