Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Where to put php template tags?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 5, 2013, 01:44 PM
emanuel1969

133 posts · Apr 2010
California
Send a message via Skype™ to emanuel1969
Where to put php template tags?

Hi. I just started using a plugin that allows me to assign a unique image to each of my categories, and then use a template tag to display that image within a post (anywhere inside the loop). I want to display it in the kicker or byline area, but we're not allowed to put php in the theme options. Here's the tag I want to use:

<?php c2c_the_category_image(); ?>

Where should I put this to make the image appear in the kicker or byline area?

Thanks!