Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Weird code showing up on the front end

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 12, 2013, 02:24 AM
1.21_Gigawatts

2 posts · Mar 2013
Weird code showing up on the front end

Hi,

For the past 2 weeks i had a little code bit showing up on zhe front end. Apparently something that generated itself in the header.php i managed to get rid of it and the website was working fine again. Just had to remove whatever was showing up. Anyway today there was this big chunk of code and i am clueless as to why this is happening. Is this a theme problem? Or is it caused by wp?
Id appreciate it if someone could have a look at it.

Www.kitchecker.de

Thx in advance,
1.21 gigawatts