Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Css Script Help I think.

Old Mar 10, 2009, 01:20 PM
joestyer

17 posts · Feb 2009
Falmouth Kentucky
I am adding some java script to have a store from an affiliate. I created the items and selected the color on there site. It gives me the script to place on the page. When I place the script into the page the CSS I think is overriding it. http://www.blackberrysites.com/?page_id=948 is the site. I would like the css for the site not to be active in the body part of this page. I hope I am asking this properly. Hope you can help.
Thank You
Best Regards
Joe Styer
Old Mar 10, 2009, 01:38 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Try this as CSS Insert:

HTML Code:
td#outerMainTable td {
background-color: transparent !important;
}
To do this for all tables inside posts or pages:

HTML Code:
.post table td {
}
To make this future-proof for version 3.2.1 (which will apply the class "page" to "Page" pages instead of giving posts and pages the same class "post")

HTML Code:
.post table td,
.page table td {
 }
Old Mar 10, 2009, 02:34 PM
joestyer

17 posts · Feb 2009
Falmouth Kentucky
I think I have it right now. I do not see any errors.
I went to the ATO and added everything under the HTML/CSS tab in the CSS box at the bottom.
If this is done correctly thank you very much.