Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

BFA Subscribe widget like RSS in header?

Old Mar 6, 2009, 12:49 PM
Puretext

1 posts · Mar 2009
Tennessee
I really like the layout of the RSS/email setup in the header. The BFA Subscribe widget, not so much. The icons are too big, they don't line up neatly the way I want, etc. But I like that stuff sitting in the sidebar rather than at the top, wasting head space. Is there any way to reformat the widget to look more like the header?

Thanks,
Old Mar 6, 2009, 03:00 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
It's just a table with table cells in functions/bfa_subscribe.php, it should be fairly easy to do. You might have to adjust the CSS as well, best done with HTML/CSS Inserts -> CSS Insert instead of editing style.css