Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.3.3. BFA Subscribe Widget not Working Correctly in WP 2.8

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 1, 2009, 09:26 AM
Matt

3 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Atahualpa 3.3.3. BFA Subscribe Widget not Working Correctly in WP 2.8

Hi Flynn -

Thanks for the great theme! I am going to donate shortly.

I am having trouble with the BFA Subscribe Widget. It is not letting me enter any text for the buttons. I was able to enter a title, text in the email subscription box, and text for the email subscription button. Also got feedburner working ok for the email subscription.

BUT, when I place the cursor in the boxes to add text next to the Email, RSS, and Comments buttons, it doesn't allow me to type anything. I've tried dragging the plugin out to deactivate (and supposedly delete settings) several times. When I drag it back in, it is still remembering my previous entries, which I can edit, but it will not let me do anything with those text fields for the buttons.

I'm not sure if this is a Wordpress bug, or a compatibility issue?

Thanks!
Matt
www.matthewsarver.com/blog