Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Comments title

Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:59 AM
migdu

4 posts · Nov 2012
Comments title

hello all.

Congrats on the great Montezuma theme!

I've managed to translate most of the theme to my language (pt). Only thing missing is the one i can change directly in the Montezuma options - Comments Title. I've replaced the english text with my own and nothing changes on the live website. Any help appreciated.

thanks in advance.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 07:30 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try this, edit the file 'montezuma/includes/template_tags.php' and change line 8 from
HTML Code:
	printf( _n( 'One comment on “%2$s”', '%1$s thoughts on “%2$s”', get_comments_number(), 'montezuma' ),
to
HTML Code:
	printf( _e( 'One comment on “%2$s”', '%1$s thoughts on “%2$s”', get_comments_number(), 'montezuma' ),
you are changing the 'printf( _n(...' to an 'printf( _e(....'
Old Nov 16, 2012, 02:08 AM
migdu

4 posts · Nov 2012
Thanks for the help juggledad.

I've just translated the text within the brackets directly and now it works fine. It seems the comment title text is hardcoded in that 'montezuma/includes/template_tags.php' instead of getting the value from the Montezuma options comments title edit.

Thanks again.