Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Styling Sidebar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 17, 2010, 09:37 PM
Kesava

21 posts · Jun 2010
Help [SOLVED] Styling Sidebar

I'm 80 percent sure that the boxes around each widget have faded in the sidebar. They used to be more visible but now you can hardly see a box or "border" around each widget box.

I'm wondering what setting I have to change it order to make the border darker and more visible.

I'm guessing it's in the Widget Container section.

This is the code that is currently in that section:

Code:
font-size: 12px;
margin: 0 0 10px 0;
padding: 10px;
border: solid 4px #eee;
/* uncomment next block for round corners */
/*
-moz-border-radius:5px;
-khtml-border-radius: 5px;
-webkit-border-radius:5px;
border-radius: 5px;