Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] I have unwanted characters in my blog

Old Nov 21, 2011, 11:06 AM
mjaggerlip

2 posts · Nov 2011
If you go to my web site, www.dslr-review.com, you will notice that there is the charater "A" with a tilde over it after most sentences. My blog was not like this in the past and I believe it started happening two days ago. Any idea what is going on?

I solved this myself. I had installed a new plugin and that was causing the extra characters to be inserted. Thanks

Last edited by mjaggerlip; Nov 21, 2011 at 11:36 AM.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 11:28 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
I don't see it. did you make any changes to your computer or browser? Try with a different browser and on another computer
Old Nov 21, 2011, 11:37 AM
mjaggerlip

2 posts · Nov 2011
I discovered it was a plugin that I installed yesterday. Thank you very much for your quick reply.