Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Dynamic Headers Plugin & Atahualpa 3.6.7.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 20, 2011, 10:45 AM
NoisyDvL5

27 posts · Jun 2010
Missouri
[SOLVED] Dynamic Headers Plugin & Atahualpa 3.6.7.

Ive been using the Dynamic Headers plugin to give specific pages specific headers in my otherwise atahualpa run site, http://www.itsalltrue.net

I had to update to 3.6.7 (& WP 3.2.1) today because of some sitewide problem that inserted whitespace into tons of PHP files. After patching everything up, the Dynamic Headers plugin no longer works with Atahualpa.

Dynamic headers requires that this be inserted where it's called for:

<?php if(function_exists('show_media_header')){ show_media_header(); } ?>

That used to be able to be placed in the Configure Header Area, but that no longer works. I assume that's because WP's new rules regarding custom php.

So, the long way to get to my question is... where in the Atahualpa theme files should I place that custom insert?

(This is just the first of many problems today including not knowing how to do two column loops in 3.6.7, placing content above the loop in 3.6.7, etc. This whitespace/php problem and it's solution has really screwed up my entire site today and I still don't know the cause.)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited by NoisyDvL5; Jul 20, 2011 at 11:17 AM.