Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

"style widgets" doesn't work for text, only title

Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:10 PM
flamingseed

5 posts · Nov 2010
Hi, when I try to change the type size in my widgets in "style widgets," nothing happens. The titles will change, but the text won't. Using 3.41. thanks!
Old Nov 5, 2010, 10:21 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
This is what I see written next to the widget content box in 3.5.3. This may explain what is happening for you.

The Widget Content Box is gone since Atahualpa 3.4. for better plugin compatibility. It was a propretiary Atahualpa feature that provided extra styling possibilites but didn't play well with all plugins because some of them rely heavily on widgets having the same structure as in the "Default" theme (which does not have this extra DIV inside each widget). Instead of "div.widget-container" the styles that you put here will be applied on "div.widget ul, div.textwidget". That will cover all text widgets and all widgets that consists of unordered lists, which should be the majority of all widgets. Otherwise look into the source code of a browser rendered page of your site to see which DIV or other HTML element wraps around the body content of the widget that was not covered by this, and add a CSS Insert such as: div.some-class { margin: 10px }.