Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Show sidebar on only one static page

Old Jul 23, 2009, 03:46 PM
Loretta

1 posts · Jul 2009
Hello! I'm working on a site using this fantastic theme. I do have one question. How can I get a left sidebar to display on one page only? Currently in the Sidebar and Widgets section of the theme options (in Left Sidebar: Display On) I have only the "Page" pages box checked, then in the Don't Display on Pages section I have the ID's listed for all of the static pages except the Blog page which is the page I do want the left sidebar to display in. FYI, the left sidebar contains only one widget, Archives. As it stands now the left sidebar doesn't show on any page.

If anyone can help on this I would be so grateful because it appears that this is the last issue I have for this site.

Thanks.

Loretta