Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Cross Browser Issues.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 28, 2009, 01:58 AM
Juslyn

13 posts · Jul 2009
Cross Browser Issues.

Hi,

Just stumbled upon a few cross-browser issues with our site that we were wondering if anyone could assist us with.

http://www.lynnandjustin.net

They are:

1. The RSS buttons/links are sitting nicely in the desired location in Firefox and Chrome, but in IE they're pushed up against the top border of the logo area. The search box also shows up in a slightly lower position in IE and the box itself has a smaller height. Any way to make IE consistent with the other browsers for this?

2. For some reason, the left border of the right sidebar is showing as a blue line in IE, while in other browsers the border remains as the default grey. All looks consistent in ATO > Sidebars and Widgets > Style & Configure Sidebars.

Any advice on the best way to resolve these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Lynn & Justin.