Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Can the 'Ken Burns' effect be added to the rotating header images?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 27, 2010, 04:54 PM
Elms123

16 posts · Mar 2010
Uk
Can the 'Ken Burns' effect be added to the rotating header images?

I have always like the Ken Burns effect of viewing header images, which zooms in and out of a static picture.
Is there any way this can easily be added to the existing theme header images as they rotate?