Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

listing more than 2 posts when a category is clicked on

Old May 31, 2011, 04:18 AM
Adriel

2 posts · May 2011
I have a few categories set up within my menus, but when you click on them you only get the two most recent posts from the category. How can I expand this number to 5-7?

Also, is there a way to include a photo from the posts when the category brings up the first snippets?

Would love some help... but please speak easy as a I am a total newbie and still very much afraid of crashing my blog.

thanks in advance,
adriel