Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Help removing blank space in widget area

Old Sep 12, 2010, 10:57 AM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
I have a layout done on ATA 3.4.4 that I'm hoping to borrow a fresh set of eyes to look at.

The Recent Posts and Application Forms section of the homepage are in widget areas I created though the ATA admin called center_divided. There is a large block of white space beneath these blocks that I can't seems to get rid of. Any suggestions are appreciated.

http://northpolkfoundation.com/

Thank you!
-Kimberly
Old Sep 13, 2010, 04:53 AM
thanos

5 posts · Feb 2010
Athens, Greece
Hi Kimberly

Go to style Posts & Pages and remove the bottom margin from the post container. I think you have 30 pixels of that on your page - the rest comes from the background picture in your footer..
Please note that this setting will affect the rest of your pages by removing 30 pixels of white space under your posts..

Hope that helped you...
Old Sep 22, 2010, 09:40 AM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
Thank you!