Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to make the images in post auto-resizing depending on different resolutions

Old Apr 19, 2010, 11:26 PM
pjmeimei

2 posts · Feb 2009
Hi Flynn,

I was wondering what would the settings be (and where would I be changing) if I want to make the images in the post to be auto-resizing depending on different resolutions of the computer, and depending if it is viewed at full-screen vs. cascade.

I found if I don't view the blog in a certain resolution the image would not be able to show properly and would be cropped because the width for the center column is being resized but not the image.

I was looking at the other theme from Bytesforall "Montezuma" and it actually do have the auto-resizing ability for the images, and that's something I've been looking for for quite some time now.

If you have an answer that would be great.