Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Event Manager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 13, 2012, 05:20 PM
rainbowjammer

11 posts · Dec 2011
Event Manager

Hi,

Have got my Atahualpa 3.7.3 theme looking good and happy with the results, have installed a great plugin 'Events Manager' and added some events. They display well when all events for all categories are selected (http://www.demo.singersandsongs.com/events), but if I want to display a list of events on a page for a single category (http://www.demo.singersandsongs.com/.../adult_courses) then the Atahualpa theme has trouble with displaying the events.

To demonstrate:

Atahualpa adult courses screen shot (linked file atahualpa_screen.png)
Atahualpa adult courses html source code (linked file atahualpa_code.txt)

Default adult courses screen shot (linked file default_screen.png, the taller of the screen shots)
Default adult courses html source code (linked file default_code.txt)

I really want to keep your theme, so what setting is stripping the layout?

Many thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	atahualpa_screen.png
Views:	1413
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1788  Click image for larger version

Name:	default_screen.png
Views:	1445
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1789  
Attached Files
File Type: txt default_code.txt (16.1 KB, 1491 views)
File Type: txt atahualpa_code.txt (43.6 KB, 1566 views)