Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

having problem with blog

Old May 14, 2009, 10:53 AM
gina31

14 posts · Apr 2009
How do I move blog from front page? I have a static front page, the problem is now I have to click on post title to see comment form. Why is the permalink different from blog page to post page? URL is www.crememagnolia.net

Thanks in advance

Jean

Last edited by gina31; May 15, 2009 at 06:01 PM.