Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Atahualpa settings imported into Themeframe?

Old Dec 14, 2009, 07:15 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
What if I want to keep essentially all of my current Atahualpa layout settings, but work with them in Themeframe to create an even more customized theme? Will that be possible? Sorry if you've already mentioned it and I missed it.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 09:25 AM
extremecarver

126 posts · Jul 2009
I also asked this. Well I think many users here hope for an import function...

Cause no matter how easy themeframe is, if you have spent days to optimize ATA, it will take some time to tweak everything to have it lookalike or better....
Old Dec 14, 2009, 12:08 PM
thetravelchronicle

97 posts · May 2009
This is the answer I got from Flynn about a month ago:

"It [ThemeFrame] will use the same layout technique and many page elements will have the same ID's and class names but you won't be able to import settings from Atahualpa."

Once you've manually set up one ThemeFrame site to your Atahualpa settings, you can then import that into your next Themeframe site. So it's a one-time problem, as I understand it.