Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Error: Exhausted Memory Size of Page

Old Jan 29, 2010, 09:46 AM
Mande

36 posts · Apr 2009
Error: Exhausted Memory Size of Page

Just received the following error message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 184857 bytes) in /home6/surveysa/public_html/(domain)/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 189

I added a few lines of text and clicked update. Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix or increase the byte allotment?
Old Jan 29, 2010, 10:35 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this is a PHP memory issue. You have to increase the amount of memory allocated to PHP or remove some f your plugins. Changing the PHP memory allocation differs from HOST to HOST and some Hosts will not allow you to get more unless you upgrade to a more expensive plan.

Here is a thread at wordpress.org talking about this: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/245958